International applications for:
- Undergraduate Programmes
- Digital Animation
- Film and Television Production
- Costume Construction
- Interior Design
- Foundation Diplomas
- Access to HE Diplomas
- A-Levels (AS, A Level)
- English as a Foreign Language (EFL) Full-time (All levels)
- English as a Foreign Language (EFL) Part-time (All levels)
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS)
All international applicants for the above course types need to complete our interactive International Application Form (below) and email it to our International Department at firstname.lastname@example.org, together with copies of passport, full UK visas if applicable, academic qualifications (both certificates and transcripts).
International Application Form
Please note: this is an interactive PDF file and can be completed online and emailed directly to the International Office.
Secure English Language Testing
For all adult students studying on a Further Education or Higher Education course under Tier 4 Points Based System Secure English Language testing is now mandatory (excluding those on Short-term Study Visas).
English language requirements
All students are expected to be able to understand and express themselves in both written and spoken English. If English is not your first language you will be required to have met the English language requirement.
The following standards are required:
- IELTS 5.0 for entry onto Level 3 Foundation programmes (all 4 components on/above 4.5)
- IELTS 5.5 for entry onto Level 4 Foundation programmes (all 4 components on/above 5.0)
- IELTS 5.0 for entry onto Level 3 and Access to Higher Education programmes (all 4 components on/above 4.5)
- IELTS 6.0 for entry onto A Level programmes (all 4 components on/above 5.5)
- IELTS 6.0 for first year entry onto Undergraduate programmes (all 4 components on/above 5.5)
- IELTS 6.5 for second year entry onto Undergraduate programmes (all 4 components on/above 5.5)