I have already left College, can I still get help when applying to university/UCAS?

How can we help? Please type your question below, or view all top rated FAQs.

Yes, we can support former students who are applying up to two years after they have left the College. Please contact student advisers by telephone on 0845 5212345 or email careers@southessex.ac.uk for further details.

See also...

What help and advice can I get from the careers coaches?