I need help completing/submitting my UCAS application.

How can we help? Please type your question below, or view all top rated FAQs.

If you are currently a student at South Essex College, you can make an appointment to meet with one of our Career Advisers. However, if you are an external applicant you should either speak to someone at your current place of study (if applicable), or contact the UCAS Student Helpline.

Careers advisers can be found at Student Services at each campus.

See also...