Who can help me get a reference for my university/UCAS application?

How can we help? Please type your question below, or view all top rated FAQs.

If you are a current South Essex College student, or have left the College in the last two academic years, please speak to a student adviser to find out how to obtain a reference. Find them in student services in main reception or email careers@southessex.ac.uk.

If you are not currently one of our students, you will need to obtain a reference from the institution where you completed your level 3 qualification, if this was within the last two years, or obtain a personal reference. This could be an employer, or other professional, who has known you consistently for the last two years and is not related to you.

See also...

What times are appointments available with student advisers?