Our international students have the opportunity to achieve fully recognised qualifications in a range of subjects. Our courses are delivered and assessed by highly qualified, experienced staff who are committed to your success.
We have established strong partnerships with education institutions in China, Myanmar, Malaysia and Singapore. These institutions can help you further your academic development and attain your career goals by completing local and UK higher education programmes both in these countries and in the UK.
We offer full support with accommodation, UK Visa application and student advice to ensure you are given the maximum opportunity to succeed on your programme.
How to apply
International applications for the following courses should be made through the International Application page
- Undergraduate Programmes
- Foundation Diplomas
- Access to HE Diplomas
- A-Levels (AS, A Level)
- English as a Foreign Language (EFL) Full-time and Part-time (All levels)
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS)
Secure English Language Testing
For all adult students studying on a Further Education or Higher Education course under Tier 4 Points Based System Secure English Language testing is now mandatory (excluding those on Short-term Study Visas). Please visit the UKVI website for further guidance.
English language requirements
All students are expected to be able to understand and express themselves in both written and spoken English. If English is not your first language you will be required to have met the English language requirement.
The following standards are required:
- IELTS 5.0 for entry onto Level 3 Foundation programmes (all 4 components on/above 4.5)
- IELTS 5.5 for entry onto Level 4 Foundation programmes (all 4 components on/above 5.0)
- IELTS 5.0 for entry onto Level 3 and Access to Higher Education programmes (all 4 components on/above 4.5)
- IELTS 6.0 for entry onto A Level programmes (all 4 components on/above 5.5)
- IELTS 6.0 for first year entry onto Undergraduate programmes (all 4 components on/above 5.5)
- IELTS 6.5 for second year entry onto Undergraduate programmes (all 4 components on/above 5.5)