Applying for a course is easy. Here's how!
- Choose a course. You don’t need to wait until you get your GCSE results before you choose; your predicted grades are enough to start the application process.
- Not sure what course is right for you? Why not chat to one of our Course Advisers. They can help talk through your career aspirations and help you make a decision. You can contact them on 08455212345 / CourseAdvisers@southessex.ac.uk.
- You could also come to one of our open events, where there will be friendly knowledgeable staff on hand to help you make a course choice. Even if you know exactly what you want to do, our open events will enable you to take a look around the college and check out all the amazing facilities we have to offer. You can discuss all your options with staff and current students and really find out what the college is all about.
- Once you have made your course choice it’s time to actually apply. The easiest way to do this is online. Find your course using the course finder, on your course page you will be able to find out everything the course has to offer and you can make an application by clicking the apply now at the bottom of the page. You can also apply in person at our open events or by post using a paper form found at the back of our prospectus.
- Once your application has been received, the Admissions team will be in touch in order to invite you in to one of our interview events. This is a great chance to ask questions and for you to give us an idea of why you want to do the course and what plans you have for after you finish your studies. It will also allow us to ensure that you are following the right pathway and if you change your mind, you can speak to a course adviser on the night and discuss other choices.
- After successfully attending your interview, you will receive an offer letter and you’re nearly there. All you have to do is wait for your enrolment details that will be sent to you nearer the start of the course. They will confirm how, when and where to enrol for your course.
- Don’t worry if you don’t meet the conditions of your offer, our supportive network for staff will be on hand to provide guidance and talk you through your options.